A license gives entitlement to engage in shooting-range operating activities
1. A service provider submits the necessary documents;
2. A service provider pays a state fee of the established amount;
3. A competent authority examines the application;
4. A competent authority performs the checks;
5. A competent authority takes the decision to issue an authorisation, etc.
After verifying the legal entitys compliance with the requirements of the Law
on Control of Weapons and Ammunition and whether an administrative manager of
controlling persons of the legal entity are not subject to any restrictions to
perform the work related to licensed activities, territorial police body shall,
not longer than within 30 calendar days following the receipt of documents,
forward the collected documents with its conclusions to the issuing authority;
An issuing authority shall either issue a licence or give a motivated written
response denying a licence, specifying the procedure of appeal, to a legal
entity not later than within 60 calendar days following the date of receiving
the necessary documents for issuing a licence at a territorial police body.
A state fee of LTL 200.
Requisite details of the payee
State Tax Inspectorate,
Potential administrative services
LT24 7300 0101 2394 300,
Payment code: 5744
Withdrawal of the authorisation
Issue of a duplicate of the authorisation
Revision of the authorisation
suspension of validity of the authorisation, warning about possible cancellation of the authorisation, and cancellation of suspension
1. A legal entity, willing to obtain a licence, shall submit an application
to a territorial police body, in the territory of which the legal office of the
legal entity is established. The application shall include the following
1.1. the legal entitys name, legal form, code, legal office, telephone and fax;
1.2. name of the licensed activity;
1.3. personal numbers, first and last names of the administrative manager and
controlling persons of the legal entity;
1.4. personal number, first and last name of the person authorised to submit
documents and take the license;
1.5. the date on which the application is submitted.
2. The application shall be accompanied by copies of identity documents of the
persons specified in Paragraph 1.3.
3. A certificate issued by the state social insurance body about the
contributions paid by the person.
4. A certificate issued by the STI about taxes paid.
5. A certificate about pending liabilities to the customs.
6. Documents certifying appropriation of shares among shareholders.
7. A document verifying payment of an established amount for examination of the