A licence provides entitlement to import, bring in, export and take out civil pyrotechnic products
1. A service provider submits the necessary documents;
2. A service provider pays a state fee of the established amount;
3. A competent authority examines the application;
4. A competent authority performs the checks;
4. A competent authority takes the decision to issue an authorisation.
An issuing authority shall either issue a licence or give a motivated written response denying a licence to a legal entity not later than within 60 calendar days following the date of receiving the necessary documents for issuing a licence at a territorial police body.
A state fee of LTL 200.
Requisite details of the payee
State Tax Inspectorate,
Potential administrative services
Withdrawal of the authorisation
Issue of a duplicate of the authorisation
Revision of the authorisation
suspension of validity of the authorisation, warning about possible cancellation of the authorisation, and cancellation of suspension
A legal entity willing to obtain a licence shall submit, to the territorial police establishment, in whose territory the legal office of the legal entity is established, an application specifying the name of the legal entity, its code, legal office, telephone and fax numbers, the name of the activity for which a licence is requested, personal numbers and names of an administrative manager and controlling person(s) of the legal entity, and the date on which the application is submitted.
1. The licence application shall be accompanied by the following documents:
1.1. Instruments of constitution of the legal entity and their copies;
1.2. A certificate of registration of the legal entity and its copy;
1.3. Certificates issued by a psychiatrist and a narcologist specifying that the administrative manager of the legal entity who is directly in charge of manufacturing, procurement, storage, selling or accounting of civil pyrotechnic products has not been included in the register of patients suffering from mental diseases or disorders, alcohol or drug abuse.
2. The licence application shall be accompanied by a copy of the administrative managers identity card.
3. A document verifying payment of an established amount for examination of the application.